Weekly Technical Levels:
In a strong trend, price will be lower than a pivot point line and keep going.
If there is significant news to influence on the market, price may go straight through R1 or S1 and reach even R2 & R3 or S2 & S3.
Time Frame: H1 // H4.
Drag your Fibonacci retracement levels from the lower to the higher levels of the last week from the 16th of January to the 20th of January, 2011 in order to determine the low and high price.
Average = (Higher - Lower) / 2
Average = 1.2805
- Range was: 361 pips.
- The value of 50% Fibonacci retracement levels is: 1.2805.
- 1.3210 a strong resistance will be formed.
- 1.2650 a strong support will be formed.
- Volatility is 462.3 so the market called for a high volatile level.
- It should be noted that the price is still trapped between 1.26 and 1.30.
- If the strength of the trend for pair is an uptrend, then the strength of the currency is as follows: EUR is an uptrend and USD is a downtrend.
- Most of traders use the Fibonacci retracement to determine accurate psychology level of support and resistance.
- Volatility Formulas: Variation = Average * (Higher - Lower).